HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE
HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE
HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE WON’T YOU LISTEN TO MEEE
I JUST HAD A SANDWICH
NO ORDINARY SANDWICH
A SANDWICH FILLED WITH JELLYFISH JELLYYYY
Anyone else hear the guys voice in their head after reading the first line
YOU REALLY THINK A FUCKIN PANCAKE IS GONNA FIX THIS HEATHER
I’ve reblogged this with like 3 different added captions and they all get me every time
i was taking pictures of the new puppy
when i look out the window to see the older dog just
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
This post is so important.
dream big lil friend
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.